Scan me or visit www.go-vip.co.uk/o/Cambridge-Past-Present--Future/activities/Group-Volunteering/71985 to join
SummaryBetween September and April you can book exclusive corporate employee and group volunteering days for groups of up to 25 people. Full training is given.
Typical Volunteering Opportunities:
1. Restoring woodland to capture carbon and improve habitat
2. Improve flower meadows
3. Lay new hedges
4. Cutting scrub to improve habitats
5. Care for orchards and collect fruit for food banks
6. Install and maintain bat and bird boxes
Benefits of volunteering include:
- team building
- mental and physical wellness
- connecting to nature
- contributing to local community projects
To cover our staff, equipment and operational costs we ask for a suggested donation of £30 per person.