Scan me or visit www.go-vip.co.uk/o/Royal-National-Institute-of-Blind-People---RNIB/activities/Telephone-Group-Facilitator/75465 to join
SummaryAre you a good listener? Are you able to manage group conversations and ensure people feel comfortable together and that groups run smoothly?
Are you a good listener? Are you able to manage group conversations and ensure people feel comfortable together and that groups run smoothly? We need you to facilitate our weekly telephone groups that offer blind and partially sighted people the opportunity to socialise with others. This is a telephone-based role that you can do from home. You will need access to a landline and/or mobile phone We ask you to commit to between 1 and 3 hours per week to facilitate Talk and Support befriending groups which will be at the same day and time each week. Each group runs for an hour.
- Home Based: over the telephone (this role requires you to have a landline or mobile telephone)
- This role requires 2 references
- Effective listening skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Work with wide range of people